Learn how to view pipeline details in the console UI.
March 29, 2023
How to View Pipeline Details in Console #
- Authenticate to Pachyderm or access Console via Localhost.
- Scroll through the project list to find a project you want to view.
- Select View Project.
- Select a Pipeline.
- Scroll and tab through the side panel to review the pipeline’s details.
- Job Overview: Contains details like the number of datums processed, success status, and runtime.
- Pipeline Info: Contains details like the pipeline’s description, number of tries allowed, output branch, and output repos.
- Pipeline Spec: Contains the pipeline spec which can be copied or downloaded as json/yaml.