Learn how to configure an S3 client.
March 24, 2023
Before You Start #
- You must configure an S3 Client (Boto3, AWS, MinIO)
- You must have authentication enabled.
How to Set Your Credentials #
- Run the following command:
- Search for your session token:
- Make sure to fill both fields
Access Key IDand
Secret Access Keywith that same value.
You must set
SECRET_ACCESS_KEY to any matching, non-empty string.
For example, you could set both values to
Robot Users #
Depending on your use case, it might make sense to pass the credentials of a robot-user or another type of user altogether. Refer to the authentication section of the documentation for more RBAC information.