Learn how to deploy the Console UI locally.
Before You Start #
A local installation helps you learn some of the Pachyderm basics and experiment with the product. It is not designed to be a production environment.
- You must have Pachyderm installed locally (
- You must have a local Kubernetes cluster running.
- Open the terminal.
- Verify your Kubernetes cluster is running via
- If your cluster is up but the context is stale, run the following:
pachctl config import-kube local --overwrite pachctl config set active-context local
- Connect to Console by running the following command:
- Open your browser and navigate to the localhost
console service portnumber; typically 4000.